About Me

My photo
I am a writer. I began by writing the world's shortest short stories.Each no longer than two lines:one on the cover, one inside.(Birthday cards for pals in school;-). Then I wrote slightly longer stories in the ad agency JWT. These stories lasted 30 whole seconds. After 30 years of having the time of my life, I quit, to write even longer stories. Travel Stories, reviewing eco-friendly hotels for Traveltocare.com. (That's free travel, free stay, free food.) And then I wrote something really really long. An entire Book. It's called "Don't Go Away, We'll Be Right Back: The Oops and Downs of Advertising". And now, another one. "Runaway Writers". It's about a Ghost Tweet Writer, and therefore has about 140 characters in it. (I mean the people, not the length of the book...:-)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Runaway Writers delivered!  (Its's a Girl) 🙋😄


Writing a Second Book is much like having a second baby-- you are so thrilled the first one looks cute, and even moves about on its own one day, that you forget the horrific  pain and go ahead recklessly to having another one.
So here it is-- Runaway Writers!

Thank You Mala--for the perfect title. (After the working title Dear Boss, I Quit didn't work with my Publishers.)
3 gals who run away from boring jobs to find their true passion in life, in a Greek Island.

Here's the moment I saw my second baby as soon it was delivered.

It's a girl!



No comments: